Monday, November 8, 2010

My brain does it's own thing and I am along for the ride

Sorry, I am having one of those ADD moments...I have so many things I want to do all at once and then I get excited about it all and do not know where to begin....
Some say at the beginning....for me there is not so much a beginning...there are multiple starting points and tangents....and details and sometimes SO many details that there are NO plots.....some days are better than others....but today is one of those days.....not so much....i am thankful for my silly little mind....but sometimes it wears even me out......but for now I am just hanging on tight and enjoying the ride...as my brain takes me here and there and everywhere...around and around and up and down...what a roller coaster ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment